Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where We Are On The Faery House

The Faery House, which will be located in the woods near the doll house, is coming along quite nicely.

This is the upper level -- up in the treetop. I have layers to add yet to make it seem more "in the clouds" and somehow I have to add a faery bed that will fit in.

The lower floor houses a rustic Sculpey table and chairs set with teapot and cups -- also from baked Sculpey.
I've pulled the little faery table out so that you might see all the food they've stashed underneath their tree. Faeries love a taste of human food sometimes. A lot of the embellishments came from old Mary Engelbreit paperdolls from her magazine. I LOVE her magazine, Home Companion.

Will show you more as I go. Princess of the Universe will have so much fun with this! She has not seen this at all yet.

Lynn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely!
Season's greetings from a miniaturist from Finland.

Debbie said...

Hi Lynn, Thank you for popping over to my blog. Nice to say Hello..
I have another blog called Tiny Treasures Mini Links, if you go to this blog there are lots of printable sites on there to make loads of stuff for your daughters Doll House. Here's the link just copy and paste in your browser :
http://tinytreasuresminilinks.blogspot.com/
Happy Christmas...

LW said...

I just love how this is coming out, really cute.
What a wonderful job you did…
I will be anxious to see what this little house
will inspirer in the New Year…

Louise